The Witch's Voice #2

A kind note to the readers,

            I request you to read the previous post once again before you read this one. Thanks.

    I noticed my grandma’s telephone that was ringing. I was shocked to witness that strange happening. ‘How is it possible for a dead telephone to ring like that?’ I doubted my own sense. My legs crawled towards the old phone and my hands were shivering. Having a little courage and a heart full of fear and anxiety, I made up my mind to answer the call. The anxiety to know the person behind the call drove my fear away. I slowly held my hand to the receiver and gently lifted it from its place of rest. It was as silent as a mother’s womb, like a dead man’s voice. A minute later, I felt somet disturbance inside my head. A voice, not the one I heard before. I closed my eyes to concentrate much deeper. It was a woman, a voice of a woman, a woman I never met before. ‘Wake up,’ she whispered from inside of my head. The moment I heard that voice, I was blown up from inside. I’ve never heard such a mesmerizing voice, then I felt something strange, my head started spinning, my eyes went crazy enough to drive me crazy, and I was off balance and fell down. When I woke up, I was lying in a place that was so familiar and in front of me, was someone standing with a bunch of flowers, throwing at me, the sweetest smile I’ve ever seen. ‘Wake up,’ said the woman, with the same smile. I was surprised, I remembered the voice that came from inside of me. ‘Am I inside my mind?’ I asked, expecting a reply. But, as soon as I asked, something came from behind her and pushed me as far as away from her. I was thrown into a lake full of beautiful flowers and butterflies, to my north, was there a tree full of flowers and fruits. It was like the tree from which adam took the apple. Under the tree, was sitting the same woman I saw a minute ago. She was sad with a handful of dead flowers with worms lurking all around. I nearly puked after looking at that worm-lurking bouquet of dead roses. When I touched her shoulders, there was some slimy liquid-like substance that came out of her, sticking to my hands and then, she began to swell like she was about to burst. And her skin started developing some weird cracks and more of that slime came out of her with a disgusting scent of its own along with some worms wiggling out of her. In a short span, the entire piece of land she was sitting on was filled with wiggling worms and that strange greyish slime with a deadly disgusting scent. While I was looking at this disgusting weird incident, I again heard the voice, ‘wake up,’ from a place far beyond the reach of my eyes.


Will be continued…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villa Reborn: Episode 01

Dear Valentine

The Villa Reborn: Episode 02