Clouded with your thoughts, love!

A kind note to all the readers, I request you to read the previous episodes before reading this episode.

    The soothing music of the ‘Lost cause’ brought me back to my childhood. I was clouded with the thoughts of the day I met her. I was doing my undergrad in psychology. It was a fine sunny Monday morning and the clock was running forty minutes past nine. I was on a bus, going to a place where commoners would dare to go. After a twenty-minute ride on a bumpy road, I eventually reached the place. It was an asylum and I was there to visit a special person. A person who triggered my attention. I came to know about a patient, who killed her entire family. My thesis instructor asked me to pay a visit to that asylum and stay there for a while and make a detailed report about that woman. I was very much excited to hear such an interesting piece of news. It was my dream since childhood to go to an asylum and spend some time with the people who live there. I entered the asylum, going past two security checks and a check post filled with guards carrying  Aks. The deputy warden James received me at the entrance with a humble smile and started giving me instructions that I should follow when I stay inside the asylum. He was so strict with the rules and ordered me not to visit ward C after light. Ward M, F and O were free to access. But, for ward C, I was imposed with a ton of rules. I shouldn’t go to that ward after sunset. During light, whenever I go inside that ward, I will be accompanied by two armed guards and the ward was fortified like a prison because it was the ward for psychiatric criminals and sociopaths.

    ‘Mr. James. Ward C, is it criminals? Like Ward Criminals, ward C. is that it right?’ I asked him with a stammering mouth. To which he responded yes with his polite smile.

    ‘So, Master…?’ he stammered.

    ‘Duncan it is.’ I said with a smile.

    ‘Sorry, Mr Duncan, you can visit ward C today. So, suit yourself in the room we’ve arranged for you and get some rest. Meet me at the warden's chamber morrow at nine. We’ll pay a visit to your special person.’ He said and pointed towards my room.

A few hours later,

    I was bored of resting in my room. Which made me wonder about the person I was about to see. I very well knew her name. Agnes was it. Agnes Barbosa, a fine woman turned into a brutal psychopath who murdered her own brother and father and mother and ate the cat they raised alive. On the table next to my bed, was there a file longing for me to read. My pupils dilated as soon as I saw the name on the file. Yeah, Agnes Barbosa was it.

    ‘So, let’s know who you are, Miss Agnes.’ I said and opened the file.

 

Will be continued…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villa Reborn: Episode 01

Dear Valentine

The Villa Reborn: Episode 02