The Mansion #2

    In the previous episode, a man was driving back to his home from his office amidst heavy unforgiving rain. His car got broke down, leaving him stranded in the middle of a highway in solitude. After some time, he found an old abandoned mansion. He decided to seek shelter in the mansion for the night and opened the main door.

 

Episode 2:

    When I opened the main door to the mansion, I saw something disturbing happening inside. I saw a group of women sitting in front of a flame in a circle. They were all dressed in black with a hood to cover up their heads. They were all holding their hands like a chain and they were chanting some mantras. I was terrified to see that because it didn’t seem like a usual ritual performed by holy people. It was a lot darker than the one I’d seen. The mantras they were chanting, I was sure that it wasn’t Sanskrit or any language that I’ve known. It was different and it scared the elixir out of my body. I was eavesdropping on their ritual and suddenly, I heard someone entering the mansion. I quickly hid behind a couch. A woman entered the mansion. She was tall and skinny. I could not look at her face in the dark, but her eyes glittered like a diamond. When she got near the flame, all the other women stood up and worshipped her. They then removed their hood and cloak. These women wore nothing inside the cloak. They stood naked in front of the woman they worshipped. These women gathered behind her, they removed her coak as well. One among the women brought something in a bowl and poured it all over the woman they worshipped and the other women started applying the dark fluid on their bodies and face. I saw it all, hiding behind the couch.

    ‘What the fuck is happening here? I shoulda stayed in the car.’ I said myself.

    I was thinking about a plan to escape this shithole mansion. I was hiding behind the couch which was about 10 feet away from the main door. But If I got out for the door, I am dead for sure because, these crazy bitches were dancing around the flame, screaming like they were being raped or something. But, If I remain hiding here, it won’t be of any use to save me from them. I had to do something. When I was thinking of a way to escape, the women dancing there stopped their dance and started conversing with each other. It was like an argument but I understood nothing except the word intruder. After a fierce argument, all the women pointed out at me with a maniacal smile on their faces.

    ‘Fuck I think they noticed my presence.’ I said to myself.

To be continued…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villa Reborn: Episode 01

Dear Valentine

The Villa Reborn: Episode 02