Random Scribbles

    On a rainy evening, I was walking alongside the pavement with my milk-white AirPods plugged into my ears. It was drizzling and a mild wind was rubbing my hair with its cold fingers. I was listening to some acoustics from my favourite playlist. The road was busy with buzzing people and noisy vehicles. I was wearing a green T-Shirt and blue track pants, a bracelet on my right wrist to add some more manliness to my attire. Fortunately, the AirPods muted all the noises from the buzzing world around me. I was walking in my own world, a more beautiful one. I was smiling and I was happy. I was going out to see a person. Most probably, it might be a date, but might not. I was excited as well as afraid. Happy as well as sad. I usually call it a dangerous situation. I hate being in both extremes. I hate being happy as well as being sad. I prefer being inert so that none could predict your inner core. I was thinking that is it good being happy? Right now? Usual thoughts filled with shit were circling through my mind. After a long war between both extremes, I found out that I was in a third extreme where I’ve never been. Shit bro, you’re confused. Yeah, that could make sense. I might be confused.

    I took forward a few steps where I saw this person. It was, actually a fraction of the second I saw her. But, it was like a million seconds. I was looking at her face and my eyes turned on its long-hidden slow-mo. The music I was listening to, added some extra flavour to her beauty. Then I realised that she didn’t move away from my sight. She was right there standing in front of me and calling me out. She was the person I was about to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villa Reborn: Episode 01

Dear Valentine

The Villa Reborn: Episode 02