#03 New Guest - Exclusive: The Chatbot

    I sensed some strangeness with that site. So, to prevent my identity, especially my face, I covered the webcam with tape and proceeded by clicking the game link. A new window popped out as soon as I clicked the link, asking me to login. It wasn’t an actual login. It was just a temporary one for that particular session. The login portal asked for a username, gender and age. There was also a checkbox with the statement,

    ‘I agree to your terms and conditions.’

    I entered my username as “White goat”, gender as male, and age as 28 and clicked the checkbox to proceed further. It then took me back to the same dark desire portal where I saw a gif of a man with a whip and chop knife with a goat mask. But, this time, he was not there. Instead, a new chatbot opened at the lower left corner of the screen and he was there as the chatbot.

To be continued…

Please comment your opinion about this story and share if you like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villa Reborn: Episode 01

Dear Valentine

The Villa Reborn: Episode 02