HAPPY MORNING #1

On a Monday morning, I was late for the first class of the day.

‘May I get in ma’am?’ I asked.

She looked at me, ‘It’s 9:30 in the morning. You missed more than half of the class, I won’t allow you today,’ she said and continued her lecture.

My stomach started roaring like a monster. I decided to calm him down, so I went to the canteen to have some breakfast. At the billing counter, I realised that I forgot to withdraw money from the ATM.

‘Do you accept card payment?’ I asked the person sitting on the counter. But, he replied in negative as I expected. My mobile rang when I left the counter.

‘Is this Karthi?’ the girl on the other side asked.

‘Yeah, who’s this?’ I asked.

‘I am Kavitha. I wanna talk to you about something. Can we meet now?’ she asked. I am confused to give a reply.

‘I think you are at the wrong window,’ I said.

‘No, you are the one. I am looking at you right now,’ she said.

‘Hey, wait. Who are you? I didn’t know you,’ I said.

‘Come to open auditorium. I’ll wait there,’ she said and ended the call.

I pushed my feet towards the open auditorium. There was none except the sanitary workers.

‘Happy morning,’ a voice hit my ears from behind.

 

To be continued…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villa Reborn: Episode 01

Dear Valentine

The Villa Reborn: Episode 02